Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Kosher for Passover Pizza


In the spirit of Passover and my spur of the moment choice to keep kosher for Passover (which became a failure as soon as I saw the doughnuts at work), I decided to make a kosher for Passover Pizza.

After my pizza roll-ups two weeks ago, I had some extra ingredients still around.  

I also wanted to make something kosher for Passover, so my friend, Katie, would come over and eat dinner with me.  Despite the fact that she is not Jewish, she loves Jewish things, and I had not seen her in a while.  Well, my plan worked.  I got to try this new recipe and eat dinner with an old friend!

While this tasted delicious, I would not exactly call it pizza.  It was pretty easy and fun.  However, if I were to do it again, I would put the zucchini in a food processor to cut it, instead of doing it by hand.  It took me a really long time to do it by hand.  

Ingredients:
3 zucchinis, shredded
1 cup of Matzoh Meal
3 eggs
Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Whatever other toppings you want

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 
Cut up zucchinis (I would use a food processor).  Then, mix Matzoh Meal, eggs, and zucchini in a bowl.  Lay flat on a pizza stone or a greased pan.  Bake for about 25 minutes or until browned on top.
Dress the pizza how you would like, and bake for another 10 minutes.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My best friend is Jewish. Definitely going to pass this on to him

    ReplyDelete